Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is of growing concern to the public. Wearing good quality, well fitted compression socks when travelling is one of the ways to help reduce the risk. As we have said properly fitted garments are vital for compression to work effectively and have the desired effect. Our standard travel range is designed to fit 90% of the population but we have created a made to measure range to ensure the other 10% can also be safe when travelling. This made to measure range can be made for any size of person and is a unique product created specifically to their measurements. The product still conforms to all the medical specifications of graduated compression (gctech) and will help reduce DVT risk, swelling and keep your legs comfortable when travelling.
If you need specifically tailored medical compression garments...look no further. Designed and manufactured with your exact shape in mind, our made to measure, medically validated knee length socks ensure that you receive a garment correctly sized to your lower leg shape, giving you maximum DVT protection in a sock.
With additional support and comfort in mind, we have extended the length of our made to measure garments to provide you with medically validated tights. They are ideal for when you are looking to extend the support to your thigh, or even post-operatively to give maximum DVT protection and support to the abdomen.
VR ZeroPressure socks help provide the first barrier of protection against pressure, irritation and the chafing of sensitive skin. (Pressure being a potential cause of sores and ulcers.) They have been developed for use by people where it is of paramount importance to wear the right footwear to prevent further medical conditions.
With additional support and comfort in mind, these made to measure thigh-high stockings offer perfect-fitting compression over the whole leg.They are ideal for when you are looking to extend the support to your thigh, or even post-operatively to give maximum DVT protection in a stocking.If you're not sure whether you fall into a standard size or made to...